This class is geared to VOST Team Members and will cover the conceptual aspects of social media monitoring.
At the end of this class, you'll understand:
1) The difference between push & pull techniques
2) The basics of Boolean math
3) What types of information you'll be looking for as a VOST Team Member
This class is geared to VOST Team Administrators and Team Leaders and will cover the conceptual aspects of creating a quality VOST Training exercises.
1) Types Overview of exercise techniques for Virtual Teams
2) Defining Exercise Goals
3) Creating an Effective Exercise
4) After-Action Reports & Debriefings
VOST Leadership Coalition Meetings are open to anyone who is involved in the development, management or leadership of a Virtual Operation Support Team (VOST).
These monthly meetings have the following agenda:
Monthly Board Meeting for Directors and Officers
Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/virtualema
Optional dial-in number: 719-247-6380
International numbers: https://www.uberconference.com/international
Events are always free for members. Join us today!
Virtual EMA is a registered public charity with 501(c)(3) status.