This course is targeted to VOST Team Members who aspire to lead VOST teams. We will cover a number of aspects that are unique to the team leader role. These include:
1) Negotiating a Mission
2) Managing Objectives
3) Development & Review of Listening Reports
4) Critical Incident Stress Management
This class is geared to VOST Team Members and will cover Twitter as a platform to be searched & monitored.
At the end of this class, you'll understand:
1) Twitter as a Platform for Searching for Crisis Informaiton
2) Twitter Advanced Search functions
3) Setting up Geo-Fenced Searches
4) Using Dashboards like Tweetdeck to Manage Twitter Streams
This class is geared to VOST Team Members and will cover the conceptual aspects of social media monitoring.
1) The difference between push & pull techniques
2) The basics of Boolean math
3) What types of information you'll be looking for as a VOST Team Member
Events are always free for members. Join us today!
Virtual EMA is a registered public charity with 501(c)(3) status.